Monday 17 October 2011

Afridi’s Secret Diary: Shoaib’s Autobiology and the Betrial

My heart is bloody and I’m offset like nobody’s business.

Ass you knowing, spot-fixing case is running in London and now I knowing that my team-maids tried to stab me in the rear when I was there captain!

I’m shocking and can’t trust it like nobody’s business. Mark my wards, posterior will not forgive them for this acting of betrial.

God will dip-fry them in boiling oil like nobody’s business and they all will be…what you call it… hell and hurty.

Now I understanding the because of my loosing so much matches. I always thinking of victoring and they always trying to cattle my plans like nobody’s business!

And see my largeness. I steel supported one of those oxymoron -- Shoaib Akhtar. He was a ox in the body and a moron in the head.

It was I who spoke him that Tendulkar was scareful of him. One day before the match, all players were discusing who was the most maddest bowler when Sachin suddenly spoke out of contest and confaced “I’m afraid, it’s Shoaib.”

I acted smartingly and tape-recorded it. Kamran Akmal objected like nobody’s business but I didn’t hear. I took out the fat tape of his tracksuit’s waist and written those words on it.

Tendulkar cannot denial it now. I was the wheatness. And if he steel denies, I’m sorry to speak that he is a lier.

Also late me share a secret. Hair in Pakistan, we all are together jellous of Shoaib like nobody’s business. The because is, he has a autobiology now.

And I can tale you that it is goodly written. I readed three and half line and his comment over language is compressive like nobody’s business.

People say it being ghost-written. I not knowing. Who knows, maybe Sexpear wrote it. Or Ernest Hemmingbird or Samiul Bucket. All of them are writers and all of them being ghosts you know. Alone thing that I not understanding is how he contracted a ghost.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol

Satrajit said...

all the thing i am not understanding how you contracted afridi and agreeded him to shair his dairy?

Unknown said...

Gifts not just play the escalation role for the fiestas in celebration. It’s the ambassador of the inner feelings that one keeps for the close acquaintances. In terms of exciting beverages, confectionaries, fruits, food stiffs; really HampersNationWide.com is the gift destination for the all season gift shoppers. The link at www.hampersnationwide.com/Germany/Gift_Hampers_to_Germany.asp tells the full story.

rightflorist said...

Your gifts bring the sudden happiness to your loved ones. Time may pass on, but your gifts will keep making them happy, even when there is no specific reason. That’s the wonder touch gifts do give to life. Visit www.hampersnationwide.com/USA/Send_Gifts_to_USA.asp for more details.

Som said...

Anonymous :)

Som said...

Satrajit, I used my unfluenza with PCB.

Cricket Gossips said...

well the statement given by afridi is not acceptable against sachin

Unknown said...

Its time to rock your special day, and just a click at www.expressgiftbasketsusa.com introduces gift items designed exclusively for your occasion. Gifts from ExpressGiftBasketsUSA.Com are always there to make your day, just to match your limitless celebration fiesta.

Anonymous said...

The visit to the site gave wonderful information. Visit: bangalorewithlove dot com(send gifts and flowers to Bangalore).

Anonymous said...

The visit to the site gave wonderful information. Visit: bangalorewithlove dot com(send gifts and flowers to Bangalore).

Flowerstousa said...

Very Good website. I like the contents. From www.rightflorist.com/Japan_Florist/Gifts_Flowers_Japan.asp

Unknown said...

Digital cameras are a real boost for the modern day photography. The digital format of the imaging makes the object appear glitterier, more prominent, and more beautiful. And while considering digital cameras, the discussion is incomplete without Canon. One can check out the latest displays from Canon at www.rightshopping.in/g/itb.asp?C=Canon%20Camera&b=Canon&cid=2 for more details.

Joydip Ghosh said...

Website is very comprehensive and informative. I have enjoyed the visit. From www.rightshopping.in/g/itb.asp?C=Micromax-Mobile-Phones&b=Micromax&cid=1

Titli said...

I have a stitch in my side from all the laughing. Good lord, really! :P

humblog said...

its sheik peer

price per head reviews said...

oh I so wanted to know more about Afridi's secret diary and I am so gald I came across this post of yours when I was looking for a cricket post actually